Why Hire a Professional?
For some Sacramento residents, carpeting isn't anything more than a straightforward floor covering. However, for many others, it's where they play with the family pet, where they sit to watch movies or where their infants learn to walk and crawl.
Together with the varying levels of familiarity, you might experience with your flooring, it's crucial that you maintain your carpets as clean as possible.
1. Not all rugs and carpets are cut from precisely the same cloth. Based on if they're wool or artificial and how they are made, carpets may require various treatments. Pros will know which cleaning method to use.
2. You eliminate the need to rent or purchase carpet cleaning equipment. Carpet cleaning machines offered in retail shops usually aren't as powerful as professional cleaners. You are also able to save yourself a visit to the rental center, and you are able to use your limited storage space for other things.
3. Rented or consumer-level cleaners don't have sanitizing systems. Our professional truck-mounted system fully sanitizes your carpeting and cuts down on allergens, improving your indoor air quality.
4. Professionals have more understanding of spots and what it takes to eliminate them. Some cleaning products may actually cause a blot to be worse if not utilized properly. Professionals are trained at the science of eliminating stains, and will know which cleaning method to use without damaging your carpet.
5. Some expert cleaners use low-moisture gear and techniques. One of the drawbacks of carpet cleaning is the amount of moisture left in the carpet, which can take over a day to dry and even lead to mold growth in humid areas.
If you are planning on hiring a carpet cleaning service, make sure to select A-Mach Building Services
Sacramento and Roseville Residential Services
Call A-Mach Building Services today for all of your interior home cleaning needs! From carpets to tile, grout, upholstery, area rugs and more, let us show you our customer service difference that has kept us in business for over two decades.
Roseville and Sacramento Commercial Services
Many companies in the Sacramento region have been relying on our services for almost as long as we've been in business. We take pride in our work, and our commitment to providing our clients with fantastic value is the reason they keep calling us year after year. Our willingness to go above and beyond for our customers is expressed in every job site visit.
Deep Carpet Cleaning Services Roseville
Just like dental cleanings, you should have regularly scheduled deep carpet cleanings. You can't expect your carpet to withstand the punishments of daily life for several years at a time and not suffer! Not only do freshly cleaned carpets look amazing, but they can improve your indoor air quality, and even alleviate musty smells from your home or office. You may be used to the smell of your home or office, but your friends and clients definitely take notice if something smells a bit off.
Steam Cleaning in the Sacramento Region
Steam cleaning is the most effective method to remove allergens from your carpeting, as well as kill any tiny living creatures in your carpet fibers. Mites, fleas, even little insects called Carpet Beetles may be living in your carpet. Click here for an article from the official EPA blog about these little critters. What you may think are bed bugs giving you bites while you sleep may actually be Carpet Beetles, who feast on the organic remnants of dead skin and other tiny insects in your carpet. While Traditional cleaning methods will remove their food, the best way to rid your carpeting of these unwanted pests is by steam cleaning.
Area Rug Cleaning
Area rugs are not cheap! Consider how much you paid for yours. Also consider that temporarily removing it for a thorough cleaning will give you a perfect opportunity to clean the flooring underneath, whether it is carpet or not. In many cases, it's necessary to move furniture around in order to gain access to the area rug you'd like to have cleaned. Consider what other projects you may want us to tackle at the same time. We're always looking for a win-win situation where we can easily provide additional results for our clients.